Choose your own adventure – leisure or active
Whether you are looking for a relaxing, slow paced getaway or an exciting, action-packed vacation, the Lake George region has plenty to offer.
Take a site seeing cruise aboard a historic steamship or hike any of the numerous trails with picturesque views of Lake George. Tackle the Hudson River on a rousing white-water rafting trip or experience all the thrills of the Six Flags amusement park.
Theme parks, boat rides, hiking + more.
- The Great Escape & Hurricane Harbor – a member of the Six Flags family of amusements parks that has been thrilling guests for nearly 70 years
- Lake George Steamboat Company – climb aboard one of these historic ships for a beautiful sightseeing cruise on the lake
- White Water Rafting & Tubing Adventures
- Adirondack Extreme – head up in the trees to challenge yourself on a variety of ropes courses for the whole family to enjoy
- Adirondack Hikes for All Levels – plenty of trails to choose from in the Adirondacks with amazing views of neighboring mountains or stunning shots overlooking Lake George
HISTORY + CULTURE
Shopping, night clubs, museums + more
- Village of Lake George – the hub of activity for the lake, featuring shops, dining, beaches, mini-golf and so much more
- Fort William Henry – step back in time as history comes to life as you experience the French & Indian War
- Fort Ticonderoga – journey to the Revolutionary War as American rebel forces captured their first victory
- Factory Outlets of Lake George – all your favorite name-brand shops located just a short drive away
- Bolton Landing Brewing Co – just down the road, grab a delicious pint of fresh craft beer
- Saratoga Race Course – this seasonal attraction features live thoroughbred racing at the fourth oldest track in the US
Follow us @endless_caverns