Lake George Suites Policies
Lake George Suites policies and things to know.
All guests staying in the accommodations reserved under the guest name, agree to the policies. This includes the actions and/or behavior of unsupervised children. Violations to any of these policies shall be grounds for immediate eviction from the premises and forfeiture of payment.
Lake George Suites is private, and the accommodations/ facilities/ parking are intended for use by registered guests only.
Any additional guest above max guests are $50 additional per person per night.
Quiet hours are strictly enforced throughout the resort, including all common areas and inside your accommodation, and begin at 10:00 pm and run through 8:00 am daily.
Guests are required to conduct themselves in an orderly and responsible manner and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests.
Smoking/ Vaping/ Marijuana
Please respect your neighbor. Smoking/ vaping/ marijuana use is NOT permitted inside the cottages/motel rooms, or any common areas of the property, including the pool, playground, pavilion, etc. Evidence of smoking in the cottages/motel rooms will result in a $500 cleaning fee. Violators will be asked to vacate the premises immediately without a refund or credit.
Check-in is at 4:00 pm daily. If you plan on arriving later, please call to make arrangements.
Check-out is at 10:00 am daily. Any delays in check-out will result in additional charges. Keys may be returned to the key drop outside the office if checking out before the office opens at 9:00 am.
Deposits, Refunds & Cancellations
- A 50% deposit is due with all reservations made either in person, over the phone or online at the time of booking. If made online through website you will be charged against the card used to secure booking within 24-36 hours.
- Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature or evictions.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check in, entire payment will be forfeited.
- Holiday Reservations are non refundable.
- For cancellations with more than 48 hours notice, payment will be held as a credit for one year less $50 processing fee.
We offer an assurance cancellation policy if requested. This is 12% of the total room fee. It must be requested.
Assurance Policy Info
- Cancellation Protection can be added to your reservation for 12% of the reservation cost.
- For cancellations more than 48 hours before check in, payment will be refunded less $25 processing fee.
- Holiday reservations cancelled 10 or more days prior to arrival date will be eligible for a one time change in dates within the current season
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before check in, payment will be forfeited.
- Assurance Cancellation Protection does not apply to reservations 30 days or longer.
- The property is on a delicate septic system. Please only use the single-ply toilet paper that is provided.
- Do NOT use flushable wipes or flush feminine products down the toilet.
- There are NO PETS allowed on the property.
- We have very limited parking available on the property.
- There are NO accommodations for trailers.
NYS Bathing Facilities Rules
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults, 18 years of age or older, must be present whenever this swimming facility is in use, with at least one adult remaining on the pool deck.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to the bathing facility by a parent or guardian, (an adult who is responsible for the children and their behavior.)
- IN AN EMERGENCY, Dial 911 and NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. A free telephone is provided at this facility at the front office and beach. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical service are posted.
- Only use this facility during posted hours of operation.
- Don’t drink alcohol and swim.
- No diving.
- No horseplay or running on pool deck allowed.
- The pool is for the enjoyment of registered guests only.
"Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at your facility! My room was clean, people were very friendly, and it was convenient to all the things I wanted to do. I have already reserved the room for a week in September! I highly recommend Lake George Suites!"